top of page
($69 Billion Distributor of Pharmaceutical Products)
- The information systems were not able to keep up with the needs of a growing company and its customers.
- The goal was to deploy SAP to replace home-grown, non-integrated systems, some dating back to the 1970s.
- Our mandate was to develop a blueprint so that the Order to Cash process could be run on SAP.
- An SAP blueprint is a detailed description of a company's business processes and system requirements.
- Aligned business requirements to the SAP business model.
- Documented the AS-IS processes.
- Documented the TO-BE process.
- Developed the solution design.
- Identified additional functionality and technical requirements.
- Documented reporting requirements and needed integrations with other systems.
- Completed, documented, and signed off:
- Business Process Hierarchy and Design.
- Solutions Design.
- GAP Identification and resolution.
- Solutions Landscape and Architecture.
- Assessment of Organizational and Business Process Changes.
- Subsequent implementation of the SAP enabled to shorten the end-to-end process from 60 to 30 days.
- Reduced collections costs and DSO by 40% and 20% respectively.
- SAP provided more meaningful strategic and operational reports.
bottom of page