top of page
($13 Billion Commercial Printing Company)
- To create more value for the shareholders, it had been decided to split the company into three different public companies.
- This company was global with over 20 manufacturing facilities. It had three regional Shared Service Centers.
- Working with the Executive Team, our mandate was to stand up Finance and IT at each company.
- Obtained buy-in to create a Project Management Office. Developed a detailed plan and responsibility for the execution assigned.
- Determined the assets, liabilities and operating accounts to be picked up by each company.
- Developed the Finance and IT organizations for each company.
- Oversaw the creation of three instances of SAP.
- Developed and oversaw the execution of a readiness assessment plan.
- Developed and oversaw the execution of a cut over the plan.
- Developed and executed a stabilization plan after the spin-off date.
- The spin-off took place on the day originally planned.
- All minor challenges encountered post spin-off date were addressed expeditiously.
- The success of this transaction became public information.
bottom of page